Blogger Template by Blogcrowds and Blogger Styles

.

As she blushes......



I have a crush....







on love. Yep, so true...I love, love. I am a hopeless, hopeful, dreamy, melancholic romantic (as in, many have tried, but none have succeeded in removing my rose colored glasses!) who loves all things... lovely...

I love that I am the proud, excited sister of two amazing people who are now Engaged!! I love that I got to watch their love grow and bloom, I love watching my other siblings find and fall in love. It so joyful and renewing, that sense that this can happen and the world shifts slightly in a direction a bit closer to the fairytales I love....
But most of all I love, the never ending, peaceful, always a soft glow in my heart, still waters run deep, Love that I get be a part of! Just stopping and thinking about it makes me smile...almost a living fairytale.
Speaking of...I really do have a crush. (blushes) Now, I have no idea if this will even be anything, I only met him once... however, it is nice to have that hope in something that could be...maybe. It flickers like a candle flame, illuminating the day to dayness of my world...something to make me a bit giddy when I glance around and see him there. Something to make my very pale complexion just bit more rosy....my heart beat a bit faster...my eyes to sparkle in mischievous knowing, that I have this secret... (which now that I just told you all, is not really much of a secret any more....oops). But it is fun, to believe, hope, wonder again...and this is what I love...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home