Blogger Template by Blogcrowds and Blogger Styles

.

Would you respect me more if I acquiesced, if I agreed to something I never held true... if I said I agreed. I would not for you if you changed. This is me, the way we have been for over two thousand years. I was not promised this would be easy, I was warned, so I am prepared for this, I would be hated, called hideous names, put down, yelled at by my own friends and family, and never loved in the way the world thinks of love...in the way I am trying to love you, not by agreeing and placating, but by simply disagreeing, simply.  
But as many have said before me, this place is not my desire, for my soul could never come from your hands, from your victory or loss, from what will be so small some day in the eyes of forever...your anger, your hurt, your wants and desires for this and now....is not my forever. Maybe I am wrong, maybe I am mistaken. Maybe, just maybe.......I am a human. So are you.
I am not trying to preach, I am not trying to change anyone, I am simply trying to explain the tears in my eyes and my head bowing low in sadness....you say your are not hurting anyone, look again.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home